Tuesday 24 May 2011

Milk and football,

Milk is great. I used to have a glass of juice with my breakfast, but now I just have milk, even if I'm eating cereal. But I digress.

The football season has thundered to a close with a dramatic finale. Blackpool and Birmingham are relegated on the last day, and both in forlorn fashion. I have to say I'm sorry to see both of these clubs go down. Birmingham as whilst it's not my favourite club (HTWL), it is my current place of residence, and I can't help but think if Scott Dann didn't get injured in January it wouldn't have happened. Blackpool because, well, who doesn't love Blackpool?

Good thing about this whole debacle is that they will both be playing Europe next season. Out. Of. Control.

In other football news, Newcastle seem to be actually making good signings this summer (if you can believe the sources), Mario was to bring his dog Lucky on the Man City tour bus with him, and then consequently failed to turn up, and Ryan Giggs cheated on his wife...

Wait, am I allowed to say that?

Anyway, here's ManUre's line-up for Saturday:

Van Der Sar
Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra
Nani, Scholes, Carrick, an unnamed professional footballer
Hernandez, Rooney.

Ahem.

No comments: